Thursday, November 29, 2012

BECOME AN ITWORKS DISTRIBUTOR


With some home-based businesses, you’ll spend more time hearing about their business opportunity than their products. It always made me wonder how strong the underlying products were. The sales reps drew their circles and talked about network marketing and residual income. And while the economics made sense, I didn’t want to get stuck with cabinets filled with products I could never use.
The It Works! experience has been very different for me. First off, the product is unique. The Ultimate Body Applicator is FIRST to market and ONLY to market. I’m not competing with five other multilevel marketing companies and thousands of brick-and-mortars selling the same product. The It Works! business model works better because It Works! owns the market 100 percent. There are no competitors. Join me in growing your It Works! business
Secondly, the body wraps themselves actually work. Who doesn’t want to feel tighter and more toned in mere minutes? Will it take you from a size 20 to a size 2 in an hour? No. I’m not even sure surgery can do that. But the effects can be cumulative, meaning you can wrap every three days and continue to see results until you reach your desired inch-loss goals. It’s an excellent way to kick off a new diet and/or lifestyle plan that includes exercise. That’s what I did. I used the body wraps as a great kickstart to a diet, and boy did it give me a great boost, physically and emotionally!
But the wraps are also great if you’ve already lost weight and have some loose skin. Or you’re aging (and really, who isn’t?). Or you just had a baby. Or you have a wedding or reunion to go to and you want to look smokin’. There are so many reasons these wraps SELL THEMSELVES.
Finally, our products are high quality, all natural and best of all AFFORDABLE. The second time I wrapped, I put the Ultimate Body Applicator on my arms and tightened each considerably. I looked at my husband and said, “I’m in.” It’s a no-brainer. The products are great, unique, affordable and they work. Because of that, it’s easy to grow a thriving, prosperous business.
I once had someone say, “You seem too smart to be in this business.” Thanks! But I’m in this business BECAUSE I’m smart. Join me! http://divinetransformations.myitworks.com



No comments:

Post a Comment